I’m running a little behind in updating the blog so here’s a flash back to December. It was a wonderful month. Les had 20 days off from Med School and that was such a nice change of pace. We packed up and spent the majority of our break living out of our suitcases. We stayed with my parents, visited Les’s parents in Memphis and also made time to spend a few nights with friends. Christmas was great. Noah still had no clue what was going on. He loved the paper more than any of the presents. But overall it was a very relaxing break from our normal go, go, go routine. We were so glad to spend some quality time with all of our family and friends but when Jan 2nd rolled around we were ready to get back home to the mountains and get back into our routine.
Noah loved Santa. I wasn’t sure how he would react to be sat down in the lap of stranger with a big white beard but he loved him. Not even a squirm to get down. I think he would have stayed with him if we would have let him!
Noah loved hanging out with his friend Scarlett.
The day after Christmas was warm enough to play outside and Grandma and Granddaddy’s house had a back yard full of leaves and interesting things to see.
With 2013 ending its time to make all those New Year’s resolutions for 2014. I usually don’t make any resolutions but this year I did make a short list of things I would like to do.
1. Go on a Mini-Vacation with just me and the wife. We haven’t taken time for just us two in a long time and its way overdue!
2. Spend more quality time as a family. Family dinner’s around the table, game night, movie night etc…
3. Read More!
4. Learn to sew. Les bought me my first sewing machine for Christmas…so excited to figure that thing out!
5. Excercise more. Lose the last bit of “baby weight” that I have on board.
6. Volunteer more.
7. Organize, organize, organize!
Okay that’s just some highlights of my 2014 List of Things To Do.
I have a feeling that 2014 is going to be a great year. Excited to see what new adventures it will bring!