In the past two weeks we have moved, vacationed, worked and gone through Med School orientation! And as you can imagine I am a little out of sorts…. So to return to my blog after a break to see that I had been nominated for TWO Liebster Awards was so sweet! Wow! I am so honored! I have to say a BIG Thank You two the ladies that honored me with the awards. Camille with her blog, And Just Add Water at http://andjustaddwater.wordpress.com/ and then I was also nominated by my favorite blogger, Kristin from More Than Words at http://www.theroybals.blogspot.com/ . I really have enjoyed blogging about our life and have met some dear friends through the blogging. Receiving this award just renews my love for blogging.
This is how it works –
– Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
– Post 11 facts about yourself, by answering the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
– Nominate blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
– Display the Liebster Award logo.
– No tag backs meaning you can’t just re nominate the person who nominated you
And here are my 11 questions:
1. What is the first thing you noticed about your spouse/partner? Her smile and her amazing blonde faux hawk. She just looked so happy.
2. If you could relive one day of your life, which would it be? The day I got married. Best day ever.
3. Dogs or cats? Dogs
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? Drivers in the left hand lane that DONT MOVE OVER when someone is behind them.
5. What is your idea of the perfect day? My idea of a perfect day would be one spent with my family, friends, food and fun.
6. What is one television show you watch/DVR every week? NEW GIRL…
7. Are you a saver or a spender? A little of both…I’d love to spend but now that we’re in school money is tight so saving is what I have to do.
8. What made you want to start blogging? I decided to start blogging so that I could keep up with our TTC journey and never looked back!
9. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past year? Les Miserables
10. Do you have a signature dish? If so, what is it? Hmmm…I will admit I’m not the most creative in the kitchen but I do make a killer Chicken Soup
11. Favorite outdoor activity? I love going for walks in the park with Noah.
My 11 Picks for Liebster Awards… In No Particular Order
Questions for my awarded bloggers…
1. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world… where would you go?
4. If you could have one super power… what would it be?
5. Name one of your guilty pleasures.
6. Best Concert you’ve ever been to?
7. Favorite holiday?
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
9. If you had to pick a last supper… what would you choose eat?
10. What is your greatest fear?
11. Name the one thing (not a person) that you could not live without.
Thanks again to the ladies that honored me with the Liebster Award! Enjoyed answering and making up questions : )