Wow! I was honored to receive a Liebster Blog Award by one awesome fellow blogger who is also TTC. Red Nelly, I want to say thank you so much for the recognition. It is much appreciated. I never knew when I started this blog that people would read it, much less enjoy reading it. I love adding humor to our story because this process is stressful and emotional. Lighten the mood with the funny stuff and laughing about all the crazy experiences helps get us through it. Thanks again for honoring me with this award. You can find Red Nelly’s blog at http://nhsbaby.wordpress.com/ . She has a great blog totally worth checking out.
The Liebster Blog Award is a bit like a really lovely chain letter. It works like this:
- Say thanks to the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them.
- List 5 fab blogs with fewer than 200 followers that you feel deserve the Liebster Award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Hope that the 5 people you’ve picked are tickled enough to pass the award onto their 5 Favorites!
With all of that said… I’d like to pass on Liebsters to 5 blogs that I love and a few that I’ve recently found.
1. Bangkok Baby Project: This is a lovely couple living in Bangkok and they are TTC…I’ve been following their story for a while and feel like I know them. Their story helps my wife and I not feel alone. http://lesroxxbangkok.wordpress.com/
2. The “B” Project: A sweet military couple who recently conceived. Love their story because it gives me hope that it will work for us too! http://babycravings.wordpress.com/
3. Olivia’s View: This women does an amazing job of addressing anything and everything one could want to know about Donor conception. Her blog has a wealth of information for anyone using a donor to conceive. http://oliviasview.wordpress.com/
4. 2012 a Conception Odyssey: Just found this sweet couples story. They are in the very beginning of their journey to conceive and already jumping hurdles. I’m excited to get the chance to start following their journey. Check their story out at http://2012aconceptionodyssey.wordpress.com/
5. Beautiful Photographs: This is an amazing photography blog that I absolutely love. Mary Meghan Mabus is the talented photographer out of Tupelo, MS and I have been dear friends with her since I was 12 years old. She shot our wedding in P-town and will one day shoot pictures of future babies! Her blog is a must see! http://mwptupelo.com/